Totally A House-fan-girl rant...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
昨晚终于等到 House Season 5 最后一集...
满心期待地下载来看...已经用 tissue paper 塞着鼻孔...
结果.....NO!!!!!!!!!
原来一切都只是幻想...一切都是 House 的 hallucinate!!!!
原来那一晚,House 没在最后一分钟说出 "I need you"...
他只是默默地看着 Cuddy 离开...
那晚什么都没发生...House 也没把 vicotine 给戒掉...
一切都只是幻想...
为什么会这样???哭死了...
这个 season 的结局更把我雷成一半!!
House 被送进精神病院!!!
砍死我吧!我完全没意想到会这样!!
之前还以为最多只会进戒毒所...
哪里知道是精神病院这么严重!!!天啊~~
House, you're so messed up...
真的好 sad 哦~~ 看到我一把鼻涕一把眼泪的...
Season 4 finale 哭...Season 5 finale 哭得更惨!!

唉~ 虽然 Season 5 的收场太出乎意料了...
不过...就因为这样...让人更期待 Season 6 故事会如何发展...
希望 House 的 medical license 不会被吊...
希望他会乖乖接受治疗...and become a better person...
A person who deserve Cuddy more...
A person who will not hurt Cuddy but love her...
唉~ 最后 Huddy 还是没修成正果...一场欢喜一场空...
不过...at least House 已经承认他是喜欢 Cuddy 的!
他接受了他对 Cuddy 有感觉的事实!
这比起之前打死都不承认要好很多!!
希望希望编剧们Season 6会让 Huddy 往 positive 的方向继续 develope 下去...

讲回 Season 5 最后一集...
in-love-House 好可爱哦!!哈哈~
还跑去找 Wilson 分享好消息和喜悦...
当他突然间告诉 Wilson 的时候,Wilson 的表情 so priceless!! 笑死我了...




House: I slept with Cuddy. After she helped me detox from vicotine. I've been clean for almost 24 hours.
Wilson: .....*mouth agape, staring at House*
House: Okay, thought I mention that. *stand up,about to leave*
Wilson: Wow! WOW!!! One for each!
House: That's what she said. Ahhhhhh...
Wilson: How's the pain?
House: She probably has some bruising.
Wilson: Yep. I get it. You're a snusk(?). This is serious, House.
House: I feel better than I did 4 hours ago. 4 hours from now, feel better than this.
Wilson: See, another "wow"! You were sober? She was sober??
House: Clean and sober and.....HOT!
Wilson: WOW!!! This is fantastic! How're you going to screw it up?
House: Several good options. Unfortunately, she's not giving me the pleasure. She left before I woke up, and 5 minutes ago, she just told me I am just an employee.
Wilson: Huh.
House: Yes.
Wilson: Well, either actually she's in love with you and scared, or she realizes last night was a mistake. You're needy and vulnerable, she was maternal.
House: You think she jumped me out of pity?
Wilson: No. I'm saying...whatever is going on, you...need to talk to her.
House: Absolutely!


我滴妈啊~ 这段我都笑出眼泪了...
看到 Wilson 的表情...再回想到之前他想尽办法给那两只牵红线的样子...
bwahahahahahaha...Wilson, you're so cute!!

唉~ 又是 boss/employee 问题...
pfft...GSR 这样...Huddy 也这样...
幸好不是我喜欢的每一对都这样...不然我可以撞墙了...
Cuddy 啊~ 你嘴硬说你们永远都不会有任何关系...
那只是出于你怕受到伤害...其实你还是喜欢 House 的...
唉~ 如果当初不是因为一个小小的误会...
我想你也已经对 House 坦诚你的感觉了吧...
我希望 House & Cuddy can work out their relationship...
Please...don't give up...
不要只是因为上司/下属关系让它阻碍了你们...
You're so into each other and perfect together!!
Just follow your heart...


No matter what, you still care about him.


这一集好多意外惊喜..Kutner 出现!
虽然只是短短的几秒钟...不过也已经很满足了...
他的死真的太突然了啦...突然到 House 受到了这么大的刺激,精神出问题...



it's good to see you again. We missed you.


这一集里...Huddy 没戏唱...
不过反而是 Chameron 修成正果...结婚啦!!



So cute...=)

啊唉~~ 这两只怎么看怎么配...
不过...有点 sad...戏里合,戏外分...
怎么会分手呢?好可惜哦...唉~~





14....想当初我可是极力反对这一对的...
不过后来...慢慢接受了...
其实反对也是有原因的...

13是 bi...I prefer her with a girl...so hot...


最后一幕...让我的心彻彻底底地碎了...




Season 5 完美(?)地落幕...静坐等待 Season 6 的来临...
I'm looking forward to the brand new Season 6!!

p/s: 美剧一一下档...30 Rock也只剩下一集...这3、4个月的空挡我要如何消磨呢?=\
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Pocket | Customized by wenny