Heavan on Earth

Saturday, May 15, 2010

(from left) Nisha, Wei Ying, Ash, Carmen, Sunny, Kelly, Me, Wen, See Kit, Yi Chee and Rabbit

I want to thank my friends for tonight's amazing birthday dinner at Rock Cafe!!
Thanks to those who went and the absentees, I miss you all loads!! Please come back faster and we do a gathering again, kay??
We had a good time.. We watched how Malaysia says bye-bye to Thomas Cup together...
We talked and we laughed...I love the time when we're together..


Me and my lovely cousin sister who was holding the camera in the above group pic.
Me ♥ my friends!



p/s: I hope we're not black-listed by the restaurant!! xD
p/s 2: And I wanna say sorry to Sunny who became the victim of my tantrum when I was having a mood swing a few days ago...I behaved like an unappreciate biatch at that time..So sorry...
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Pocket | Customized by wenny