One day out...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Hung out with my besties, Sunny, Ah Biang and Kelly today!!
Although we didn't do a lot of things, we just went for bowling and then ate at "Wah Toh Guan", but today was amazing!

Our scores! I'm the highest! muahaha..
OMG! I was seriously traumatized when I was eating my Laksa at "Wah Toh Guan"...I think I won't eat there for the next few months! I need a psychologist, please! I need to take that nauseating image out of my head! The whole incident made me lost my appetite for my dinner..Sorry, grandma.. :'(

Thanks Kelly for my early birthday present!! She surprised me with it when I dropped her at her home...Chocolate!!! Totally love it!!!!!! muacks!!

Gonna enjoy it as soon as I can!
I love my friends!!! They're the best!! Love you all so so much!!


P/s: Just finished watching SNL hosted by Betty White with guests appearances of Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Molly Shannon, Maya Rudolph, Ana Gasteyer and Rachel Dratch [All of them were former members of SNL!]. With all these funny women, I laughed from the start till the end! Every single skit was so funny! Kristen Wiig was darn funny that night!!! Definitely the most funniest episode I'd ever watched!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Pocket | Customized by wenny